PayPal Donation

If you like MyBabyBook.org and find it useful, you can make a small donation to help us maintain the site.

Amount: 

Current News

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ivf steps

Re: ivf steps 1 week ago #11

• lynas21
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey there I just joined this forum and came across your comment and I am really curious to know how the whole process of surrogacy took place.Did you guys go through a surrogacy agency? and where were you guys located? I see a lot of people travelling for surrogacy is it really worth it? I mean if I want to use a surrogate mother from abroad will me or DH have to stay there to monitor the women for 9 months? I mean sorry for sounding stupid but I am just really confused about the whole process.Congratulations to you on becoming a parent.Hard times are really there to pass and sunshine has blessed you I just do not know when mine is coming.Thank you in advance for the reply.how old is your baby now btw? take care of yourself and much love upon your little family and please do consider replying it would really help a sister out going through some serious infertility issues and can not seem to find any hope anywhere.Bye, hun lots of kisses.

Re: ivf steps 1 week ago #12

• lynas21
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey there nelly! do not be alarmed you are still young and can have a family of your own.If you really want to start your cycle then go for it.The procedure generally as a whole is truly an experience.Although it does not work in the first try in all cases genrally it works for people.moreover get in a great shape because this will tire you out a lot.best of luck for you future and take care.

Re: ivf steps 6 days, 20 hours ago #13

I am really sorry for this condition. I can understand when a woman thinks about surrogacy then what she feels. I don’t want to hurt your feelings. As you have asked about surrogacy process then I would like to give you some guidance. This guidance can’t be shared through comments. That’s why I am sharing a website link to a clinic. Here is the link. mother-surrogate.info/. Must visit this website and get to know the rules and regulations of the surrogacy process. It will also inform you whether you have to travel and what rules apply to surrogate mother that attach to you. how you should keep affiliations with her.

Re: ivf steps 4 days, 3 hours ago #14

Personally my experience with surrogacy was amazing simply because of my clinic. The clinic was amazing. They handled all of the legal side of things related to my child. My clinic was located in Ukraine however. It was a bit of a hassle to travel all the way over there. But believe me it was worth it. Most western countries actually incredibly inflate the price of the procedure. It is far cheaper to get it done in another country. The clinic personnel were really nice. The doctor sat me down and answered all of my questions. Even though they were a bit stupid they were very patient with me. I absolutely love this clinic for the absolutely amazing work that they do. They arranged for me to met with the surrogate as well. I sat down and talked with her. Another major aspect of surrogacy is making sure the surrogate is healthy. You must ask her a lot of questions regarding eating habits and general health. I kept in contact with her throughout the pregnancy as well. So the most important things when considering surrogacy are, the clinic, the surrogate and getting it done outside the United States.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds