PayPal Donation

If you like MyBabyBook.org and find it useful, you can make a small donation to help us maintain the site.

Amount: 

Current News

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fertility Treatment Overview
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fertility Treatment Overview

Fertility Treatment Overview 3 months, 3 weeks ago #1

I have some experience in dealing with infertility. I want to share my opinion and my thoughts to the others. I spent most of the past few years searching for the explanations for this issue as well as for the best treatments. Some fertility problems are more easily treated than others. In general, as a woman ages, especially after age 35, her chances of getting pregnant go down. But her risk of miscarriage goes up. It's important to understand that even if you are able to get pregnant, no treatment can guarantee a healthy baby. Before you and your partner start treatment, talk about how far you want to go with treatment. For example, you may want to try medicine but don't want to have surgery. You may change your mind during your treatment, but it's good to start with an idea of what you want your limits to be. Treatment for fertility can also cost a lot. And insurance often doesn't cover these expenses. Thinking about this ahead of time may help keep you from becoming emotionally and financially drained from trying a series of treatments you hadn't planned for. Treatments for fertility problems in women depend on what may be keeping the woman from getting pregnant. Sometimes the cause isn't known. When the couple reach the point when no medication will not help they must decide whether they want to try other methods like ivf, surrogacy and others.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 3 months, 3 weeks ago #2

• Divine
  • Fresh Boarder
I see you read a lot about this issue. Hope your problems are history now. It takes time to decide what is the best for the future. This kind of decision affects on the life on many ways. Thinking and planing ahead in many ways helps to be sure that we are making a right decision.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 3 months, 3 weeks ago #3

• lauren
  • Fresh Boarder
This is the team that is extensive. No matter how long and deep we explore this there is always something new. I think that our way of life, this rush, put us in stress and there are many new reasons that prevent us to have a baby. But medicine is in progress and there are more and more ways to get out of this situation. So, this team is wide and it would be always something to talk about.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 3 months, 3 weeks ago #4

Yes, my problems are history. I was in big problems and so deep in depression. I didn't think that I would be able to get out of that situation. It's great that in these days we have lots of opportunities. There are many clinics that are specialized for this issue. I found one in Ukraine and I can tell you that my life has changed for the better. I am a mother of a beautiful girl. She is the light of life. I didn't regret for my decision not for a moment.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 3 months, 3 weeks ago #5

• Divine
  • Fresh Boarder
I am so happy for you. Children are gift from God. Anyone who have a child knows how much happiness they bring to our lives. There is nothing that we can not do for them. Take care of your girl. Wish you all the best in your life.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 3 weeks, 1 day ago #6

• ashley143
  • Fresh Boarder
hi. this is a great post. i am an infertile women. i didnt had a baby for 7 years after my marriage. it was hard for me to accept the fact that i can not have a baby. i was worried. but then i looked for an option on internet. i found out that there is a clinic in Ukrain that can help me. i decided to go there for surrogacy. they were professionals. and they had donor banks to. they even gave us a surrogate mother. it was not as complex as i thought. and it was affordable too. my baby boy is 2 years old now and he is healthy. i sugguest every infertile women to look forward to this option. its not the end.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 2 weeks, 2 days ago #7

• jenn
  • Fresh Boarder
margareth20 wrote:
I have some experience in dealing with infertility. I want to share my opinion and my thoughts to the others. I spent most of the past few years searching for the explanations for this issue as well as for the best treatments. Some fertility problems are more easily treated than others. In general, as a woman ages, especially after age 35, her chances of getting pregnant go down. But her risk of miscarriage goes up. It's important to understand that even if you are able to get pregnant, no treatment can guarantee a healthy baby. Before you and your partner start treatment, talk about how far you want to go with treatment. For example, you may want to try medicine but don't want to have surgery. You may change your mind during your treatment, but it's good to start with an idea of what you want your limits to be. Treatment for fertility can also cost a lot. And insurance often doesn't cover these expenses. Thinking about this ahead of time may help keep you from becoming emotionally and financially drained from trying a series of treatments you hadn't planned for. Treatments for fertility problems in women depend on what may be keeping the woman from getting pregnant. Sometimes the cause isn't known. When the couple reach the point when no medication will not help they must decide whether they want to try other methods like ivf, surrogacy and others.
you are so right! instead of waiting for the miracle to happen you must help yourself and being childless is never an option as the technology has grown its branches everywhere.Being infertile or not being able to conceive is a minor issue and could be resolved by many new options that you have yet to discover.Never lose hope look through the internet.You will find plenty of guidance and help from people and clinics out there.Much love to you all.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 6 days, 21 hours ago #8

margareth20 I agree with your post that you have done. Age is directly correlated with your pregnancy probability. But I have a contradiction with respect to miscarriages. It has been seen that when a girl marries then right after her marriage she has pregnancy soon. It really happy moments for them. But after passing 2-3 months they say we had a miscarriage and I was in pretty bad shape. They said they should say thanks to GOD because of they are alive and stand in front of us. The health of your baby depends on mother’s health. It also depends on your ovulation. That how much stronger were the germs of male and female. A woman who is too weak during her pregnancy and takes pills regularly then her baby will be weak. One reason for a regular check-up is ultrasound. Those women who do not afford expensive doctors or highly qualified and well-equipped laboratory they have to survive on the cheapest ultrasound machine. The rays can also affect your baby’s health. Now a day science has made progress in the medical field. Many clinics are offering surrogacy so they should consider them. Hope for the best and prepare yourself for the worst.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 4 days, 3 hours ago #9

While I agree with most of what you have said there are some point I do not. Firstly I feel that the cost is only a lot in western countries like the US. My surrogacy clinic was in Ukraine and I had to pay barely anything. Besides that however, what you have said is totally true. I feel it is really a choice that has to be given a lot of thought. You need to give it serious consideration as well. It is obviously sad when a woman cannot have a child. I have gone through that myself. But you should not become too disheartened. Other methods exists, technology has allowed almost all women to have children. So we should avail these opportunities.

Re: Fertility Treatment Overview 4 days, 1 hour ago #10

• amenda
  • Fresh Boarder
I'll choose this form to let you know about my experience as well. I was literally put on pills by my doctor for about 1 year. Literally wasted it, then I came across this other really known clinic who almost every foreigner has been to and that changed my life. Everyone was really nice to me answered all my queries. Knew what the reason was and what the perfect treatment was. They asked me to visit them and literally after my first visit I was so stress free as they were really accommodating. Moral of the story is to choose a right clinic and not waste any time.Best of luck to all those women are TTC and if you need any help free feel to contact.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds