PayPal Donation

If you like MyBabyBook.org and find it useful, you can make a small donation to help us maintain the site.

Amount: 

Current News

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tired

Tired 1 week ago #1

• amenda
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing great. I am here to talk about how I have been TTC for about 5 years now with no good result. It's not that I didn't visit the doctors. The only problem they were able to deduce to was that my ovarian reserve was poor. As my AMH levels were low and FSH levels were high. Anyways, also my menstrual cycle wasn't regular he did put me on the course of Provera which worked. However, now I am on Clomid and it seems like it is doing nothing.There are a lot of times when I have false alarms. Times when I feel like I am pregnant but actually I am not. The doctor always says these are psychological factors. Obviously, it is painful when you think that this pill has finally worked and then you see a BFN. Anyways since two days in anger, I have stopped taking it and have zero hope left. Has anyone else been through this situation? Sorry for sounding so pessimistic but I am just really angry at life.

Re: Tired 3 days, 22 hours ago #2

Fresh Boarder, I know what you are feeling right now. As I am being TTC for about 30 years. I also looked many doctors. Even I also belong to that particular field. But having hundreds or thousands of medication I don’t get any fruitful result. For about some duration I left this and become sad. My husband usually gives me the motivation that doesn’t lose hope. you will get some other day. Your turn has not reached yet. So I attend a webinar with my staff. The lady who was speaking was saying that medical science has developed a solution for those ladies who are suffering from infertility. She said now a day it has become a more discussable topic in medical laboratories and doctors are keep on working harder. They have finalized their experimental results in the form of surrogacy. As it is a pretty expensive treatment so couldn’t avail anyone at the starting. But now different clinics are offering their services. They are hiring most qualified doctors from different countries. So this is the option you can go with it further.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds