PayPal Donation

If you like MyBabyBook.org and find it useful, you can make a small donation to help us maintain the site.

Amount: 

Current News

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Maybe this will help you realise what a surrogacy feels like.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maybe this will help you realise what a surrogacy feels like.

Maybe this will help you realise what a surrogacy feels like. 1 month ago #1

• ashley458
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, i kinda wanna share my story on here about me being a mother and not having to be pregnant to be one. I know it's not exactly what people on here are looking for but I just wanna show my story of being a passively pregnant lady. I got married and right off the bat, my husband and I decided that we wanted children. After a year of fuitless attempts the fact that I was unable to bear children became evident. The doctors soon confirmed that and then came all the depression and feelings of worthlessness. My husband kept me afloat and we later began looking into various therapies. What came about was us deciding on going for a surrogacy. The whole process was really grueling and there was this constant fear of it turning into another failure. This isnt to say that i didnt have faith in the clinic or the procedure, I was just really worried and really scared. After waiting all that time, my baby was born. My husband and I started to change our habits and routine because of our new baby. I cant imagine what a regular pregnancy feels like. Maybe this will help you realise what a surrogacy feels like.

Re: Maybe this will help you realise what a surrogacy feels like. 1 week ago #2

• jenn
  • Fresh Boarder
well, ashley this is so nice of you to share your story and how your journey down the surrogacy road has been.I am myself opting to go for surrogacy and this is helpful to me.But i need more answers, does not it feels good that you don't have any physical change in yourself and still get a baby who is your own? Other things just become meaningless no? after you get the baby?shouldn't we just accept the fate.

Re: Maybe this will help you realise what a surrogacy feels like. 6 days, 23 hours ago #3

Firstly you are very brave for having shared your experience with surrogacy. I can't imagine how that could have been easy. I myself was too weak to conceive and pregnancy actually scared. So I opted for surrogacy. My experience with surrogacy was different yes you might not feel the spiritual connection with your child that a mother who birthed her might. But I still love my son. he is everything I wanted. Surrogacy allowed me to have children without enduring pain and allows women to have children even when they cannot. I feel a deep connection with my son simply knowing that he is related to me and he is a part of me. So Ashley me and you have very different experiences with and views on surrogacy but I feel that it can be as good as a natural birth if you work on making it so.

Re: Maybe this will help you realise what a surrogacy feels like. 3 days, 22 hours ago #4

Fresh Boarder YY I am happy for you. finally, you got your first baby. thank you so much for sharing your story on this forum. It will help others especially for those who are tired of regular medications and even several appointments from their physicians. Your story will work as an inspiration for us. The lesson is we shouldn’t lose hope ever. We always think about the darker side of the fact due to mental disturbance. We forget that brighter side also exist and you may entertain with it. For the brighter side, you just need patience and the right time.

Re: Maybe this will help you realise what a surrogacy feels like. 2 days, 1 hour ago #5

• amenda
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey there Ashley. I hope you're doing great. Well, firstly congratulations for having a baby. One of the reasons why I really like surrogacy is because it allows so many of us to have babies. Babies that are genetically linked to us and related. The surrogacy experience is different for everyone as we all opt for different clinics. I highly feel like that going to a good clinic ensures that you feel as if you're part of the pregnancy procedure. As they constantly update you about the baby. They keep sending you pictures and the information relevant to that. As I myself was a bit scared regarding the process due to the rights of the surrogate mother in the US. However, I looked abroad where the rights were with the parents which were great for. As I knew otherwise I would be insecure. Therefore, for me, it was really the experience at the clinic that made it so much better for me. The treatment of the surrogate mother was also great. They treated her with extreme care calling her for her checkups and ensuring that baby was perfect. Best of luck to all those going for it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds